Tuesday, February 3, 2009

忙しい...

busy, busy, busy... every times also feel busy, but i'm lazy to do all the work that i need to do. So far, the counselling report i haven't write out...going to write soon...haih...dunno can make it or not? dunno can have relatively pass marks not? hahahahaha... at least i still hoping for passing marks...I know i not done well in the counselling recording...seems like my sequential and the way i present look messy all around..haih...sad and regret what i had done so far... this is punishment because i not putting effort and concentration in studies.....

My final year thesis also haven't finish yet. My supervisor dunno why he not reply emails and answering calls...its so difficult to meet him for consultation..so, all the fyp stuff is depend on what i know and knowing from friends..hope this also able to pass...

I want successfully GRADUATE!!!! then i able make it for taiwan trip on Sept2009 with piggy friends

No comments: