Sunday, November 2, 2008

今感じる。。。

i suddenly felt that i was so useless... i can't ever help my friends..neither listening to her problems and my course assignment.

first, maybe i haven't experienced any relationship before..so i have difficulties in understanding other people's feeling in their relationship...i might can help in borrowing my ear to them..listening to them...but i can't help much.

i felt useless in my own education... sometimes in tutorial, i being called for answering question..i found that i have difficulties in explaining my own answer... "what the hell i had said.." this few words keep running through my mind.. i was so embarrass. i always stuck in the middle... when in discussion..my mind will went blank and gone..i can't concentrate..but not enough motivation.

No comments: